After contending with a political firestorm, on Nov. 16 the EPA announced that it will not temporarily waive federal requirements for blending ethanol into America’s fuel supply. Corn farmers and
Posts From Mark Rohr
Subscribe to The Nooner!
- Trump Releases What He Says Is His Final List Of Prospective Supreme Court Justices
- A Texas School Spends $48,788 Per Student To Educate “At-Risk” Students, Here’s How New Orleans Did It For Less
- The Battlefield, September 23, 2016: For Trump, At Last, But With Reservations, Caveats And Much Grumbling
- Quote Of The Day, September 23, 2016
- Protesters Want The NOPD To Do This When They Tear Down Andrew Jackson’s Statue On Saturday
- JBE Is Trying To Destroy Louisiana’s Oil And Gas Industry, Not Save Our Coast
- VIDEO: A Bunch Of Celebrities Make The Best Pro-Trump Ad Ever
- VIDEO: Half-Dead Crabby Female Pol Melts Down In Rant Against American Voters For Not Putting Her 50 Points Ahead
- We Should Also Put This Michael Berry Clip About Urban Violence Into The Mix…
- VIDEO: Have You Seen The NRA’s New Ad Hitting Hillary Clinton?