Tonight, from Chicago, President Barack Obama will deliver his farewell address with just ten days left in office. No doubt, he’ll tout what he considers his accomplishments, plead with President-Elect
Tag "Farewell Address"
Subscribe to The Nooner!
- Congrats And Thanks To Jason Dore’
- CROUERE: Political Correctness Beats Common Sense In Maryland
- DUMB BILL OF THE WEEK: State Rep Says No Uzis For Kids
- VIDEO: Kennedy On Fox Business Yesterday: Democrats Filibustering Gorsuch Would Be “Doubling Down On Stupid”
- VIDEO: Alligator Steals Golfer’s Ball Before Going Back Into The Water
- Quote Of The Day, March 28, 2017
- BAYHAM: The New Orleans “Jacobin League’s” Anti-Monument Manifesto
- State Rep. Files Bill To Prevent Removal Of Confederate Monuments In New Orleans
- The JBE Flood Recovery Contract Debacle Continues To Deepen, And Now Kennedy Has Weighed In
- Say, John Bel…Where’s Your Tax Plan?
Quote Of The Day