Of the three special elections to fill vacated seats in the Louisiana legislature, the one for District 42, which was held by Democrat Jack Montoucet until he resigned to take
Tag "John Stefanski"
Subscribe to The Nooner!
- We Now Have Proof That It Was Stupid For Baton Rouge To Settle Any Alton Sterling Protest-Arrest Lawsuits
- VIDEO: Kennedy Says He’s Going To Vote For Gorsuch, And Outlines Why
- Read Take ‘Em Down NOLA’s List Of Historical Names To Be Scrubbed In New Orleans Here
- Mitch Landrieu Sure Looks Like The Man Without A Plan
- Quote Of The Day, March 24, 2017
- MADSEN: Saying Goodbye To A Pillar Of Louisiana’s Conservative Movement
- BRIGGS: It’s Time To Flip The Conversation
- VIDEO: Chris Blair’s One On One Interview With Will Wade
- Robbie Gatti Claims He’s Received “Death Threats” Because Of His Blackface Picture Surfacing
- Quote Of The Day, March 23, 2017
Quote Of The Day