Notifications
Clear all

The full e-book of Perdition is available for download!  

RSS

MacAoidh
(@admin)
Member Admin
05/08/2020 8:07 am  

PERDITION: Guess Who’s Got A New Book Out!

I'm pretty excited about this one, as unlike Animus, which went from an idea to a published novel in four months, this took longer. I started seriously writing Perdition in November, so this was about a nine-month effort.

The paperback is due out Friday.

After it's done, the next Tales of Ardenia project is going to be building a book app. For whatever reason book apps aren't a thing, though if you do a search about them you'll find lots of articles on the internet from a few years ago about how they were going to be the next big thing in publishing. I'm not sure why they haven't become a big deal, but I'm going to try to put one together and see if that isn't something that helps to get Animus and Perdition "discovered." Everybody who reads these things says they belong on a bestseller list. There have been 36 Amazon reviews of books in the series, and 34 of them have been five-stars. That seems like a good number.

If you'd like to download it, here's a link: https://kdp.amazon.com/amazon-dp-action/us/dualbookshelf.marketplacelink/B08F9X7NZH

Andy Hogue
(@andy-hogue)
Member Admin
05/08/2020 11:35 am  

Looking forward to it! You're filling up my Kindle reader, sir.

ReplyQuote
Share: