Mounting Evidence Indicates Soros-Tied Dem Voter Registration Program In Mass Organized Vote Fraud Effort

August 19
21:32 2012

1. Elizabeth Weber Levy
    Elizabeth Weber Levy August 20, 13:06

Soros should be arrested and Tides, among other foundations, should be thoroughly investigated. Unfortunately, that would take courage and a complete overhaul of the DoJ.

2. Bob Bitton
    Bob Bitton October 03, 03:19

I just hope he meets his maker soon. After that;A great vacation in a place called HELL!

• Sandy Buckingham
      Sandy Buckingham October 03, 04:12

Bob, I hate to tell you this… we think alike. soros is a evil man, as I normally put it …. does not deserve to suck air.

3. Lauren Lange Nannariello
    Lauren Lange Nannariello October 11, 02:18

Surprise Surprise… How do we stop this?

4. Joseph Price
    Joseph Price October 27, 09:39

NY already robbed me of my right to vote the I did 3 tours overseas for.
    I needed an absentee ballot, but because I'm listed as a Republican, I never got one, registered again and still didn't get anything….they claimed to have never received my information…but they should have had my online application….and of course, they have no record of that either. It's less than 30 days before the leection, so now I can't vote at all.

I say we take the White House and Congress….then make the Democratic Party illegal like Germany did to the Nazi Party.

5. Peter Egan
    Peter Egan March 29, 15:47

This is why it makes no sense to vote or donate to political campaigns in any state without voter ID laws.

6. Rob Luce
    Rob Luce April 21, 23:25

Oh shock shock shock, wow lol. Uhhh, is Mr. sore-ohs an American citizen? Why is he meddling with OUR BUSINESS? Someone has got to capture that guy and put him on TRIAL.

7. Karen Harmon
    Karen Harmon August 08, 00:59

Spiritual warfare.

8. Rick Shuffler
    Rick Shuffler March 04, 14:12

Laird Martin Scholte If you don't vote…YOU ARE PART OF WHY OUR SO CALLED "PREZ" IS IN OFFICE!!!! Millions of republicans stayed home on election day. Romney wasn't my first choice, but he would have been better than Obummer!!! Thanks for nothing!!!

9. Anonymous
    Anonymous March 05, 14:28

Someone wrote: How do we stop this?? NOT BY STAYING HOME like 11/2 Million Ass-Holes Did! Go VOTE next TIME>>>> VOTE!!! Get rid of every DEMOCRAT down to DOG CATCHER!!

10. Karen Kiss-Osterblom
    Karen Kiss-Osterblom March 27, 07:10

HOW can THIS be LEGAL?! When Soros purchased the Spanish online voting company SCYTL, he bought the largest vote processing corporation in the United States, he also acquired the means of manufacturing the outcome of the 2012 election. For SOE, the Tampa based corporation purchased by SCYTL in January, supplies the election software which records, counts, and reports the votes of Americans in 26 states–900 total jurisdictions–across the nation.

As the largest election results reporting company in the US, SOE provides reports right down to the precinct level. But before going anywhere else, those election returns are routed to individual, company servers where the people who run them “…get ‘first look’ at results and the ability to immediately and privately examine vote details throughout the USA.” In short, “this redirects results …to a centralized privately held server which is not just for Ohio, but national; not just USA-based, but global.”

And although the votes will be cast in hometown American precincts on Election Day, with the Barcelona-based SCYTL taking charge of the process, they will be routed and counted overseas.’