I have two things to pass along from the internet.
First is a Facebook post from our guy Lionel Rainey, who’s fairly well-connected in the world of political consultants and passed this along last night…
I had a conversation with a Democrat friend who works in D.C. this afternoon. I don’t know if she’s completely full of it or not, but what she said made me think. She said that the Democratic Party knows of the coming implosion of Hillary, they have for some time. And by no means will they allow crazy Bernie to be their candidate. She said they are waiting as long as they can (probably around S.C. primary) to put either Bloomberg or Biden into the race. She said they are waiting that long in hopes that Trump sews up the Republican nomination before people see his numbers against Bloomberg or Biden and go to Cruz, Rubio or a candidate that can beat Bloomberg or Biden. In her words; “Trump gives us the best shot at winning.”
And next is this, which is now going around on e-mail and possibly Facebook as well…
WHAT ALL AMERICANS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON’S ALLEGED SAP COMPROMISE:
My name is Ed Coet. I am a retired US Army Intelligence Officer. In my last job in the army I was the Chief of the Human Intelligence Branch for the US European Command in Stuttgart, Germany. In that capacity I was also the “program manager” for a Special Access Program (SAP) like the SAP that Hillary Clinton is alleged to have compromised in the most recent State Department Inspector General report to congress and which has been widely reported in the news. Here is what I personally know about SAP’s and what I can attest to in an unclassified forum:
1. The names of each SAP are themselves classified Top Secret because the information within the SAP are far and above Top Secret.
2. SAP’s are so sensitive that even people who have security clearances giving them access to Top Secret Sensitive Compartment Information (TS SCI) , an enormously high security clearance level, cannot have accesses to a SAP’s unless they receive a special indoctrination in to the SAP based on an operational “must know” that exceeds all other “need to know” standards.
3. Being “read on” for a SAP is far more than acknowledging in writing that you have been briefed on the SAP. It is an in depth “indoctrination” in to the given SAP and each SAP is itself compartmented separately from other SAPS. Having access to one SAP does not give you access to another SAP and in fact rarely does. Only a tiny handful of people have knowledge of all SAP’s. SAP’s are the most stringently compartmented and protected information in the entire US government.
4. Unlike Top Secret SCI which is maintained in highly secure Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilitates (SCIF’s) managed by specially trained Special Security Officers (SSO’s) at various levels of command, every single SAP is managed by an individually designated “program manager” for each individual SAP covering an entire theater of operations. In other words, SAP program managers are far fewer in number than there is SSO’s. SSO’s are not cleared to even know about SAP’s or to maintain information about them in their already enormously secure SCIF’s. How SAP’s are secured cannot be discussed because of the sensitive beyond Top Secret nature in which it is done.
5. Unlike individuals with the highest Top Secret SCI access security clearances, who must undergo a special background information with periodic “bring-up” black ground investigation, those tiny few who have access to SAP’s must also endure periodic polygraph tests in addition to the most comprehensive of special background investigations. I used to have to schedule four star generals and admirals to be polygraphed in order for them to maintain their access to my SAP. Many generals and admirals who obviously have the highest security clearances still did not rate being indoctrinated in to may SAP. In fact, they didn’t even know the SAP existed.
6. Compromise of a SAP is the single most dangerous security violation that can ever happen to the USA. Even the enormously damaging revelations of Edward Snowden’s TOP Secret SCI security compromise does not reach the level of a SAP compromise.
7. To put SAP information into an unsecure sever like Hillary Clinton’s unsecure server is a class one felony that could, in some cases, result in life in prison. That is because such a compromise is so dangerous that it could and likely will result in the death of people protected by and within the scope of the SAP.
As a former SAP program manager I believe it is inconceivable that if it is verified that Hillary Clinton’s server actually had SAP information on it that she could possibly escape indictment and criminal prosecution. As hard as it is to imagine, that would even be worse than electing to not prosecute a mass murdering serial killer because even they could not inflict as much damage on our country as the compromise of a SAP. Compromise of a SAP not only could but without doubt would cause serious damage to our national security.
If it is true that Hillary Clinton had SAP information on her unsecure server, whether is was marked or not, you can be sure that the FBI WILL bring charges against Hillary Clinton and do an exhaustive investigation to trace back to every single person that had even the tiniest role in this unbelievable security compromise.
If the Attorney General, through “prosecutorial discretion,” elected not to prosecute this crime I believe congress would have no alternative but to impeach her and the FBI would have no choice but to conduct a criminal investigation of her for a deliberate cover up – so grave is this security violation.
If President Obama were to pardon Hillary Clinton for a compromise of this magnitude he would render himself in history to be an “enemy of the state” and could himself face criminal prosecution – so grave is such a security compromise. Nobody, not even the POTUS, gets away with something like this. If anyone could escape prosecution for compromising a SAP we are done as a nation. No president who loves his country would ever allow anyone, not even his or her closed and most loved relative, to get away with a SAP compromise. It is simply unimaginable that this could ever happen.
If this it is true that Hillary Clinton compromised a SAP then we all should know with certainty, regardless of political persuasion, that she is entirely unfit to hold public office of any kind let alone President of the USA – and ALL Americans should never tolerate it. Compromising a SAP is an absolute “disqualifier” for public office and access to our nations most sensitive information – period.
Major, US Army (Retired)
Ed Coet is a real person, as it turns out, and has a blog. To the best we can tell he’s not insane, and what he’s saying isn’t wildly off the mark from what we can ascertain.
What does this add up to? Three things, we think…
1. Lionel’s friend has it right. The Democrats know Hillary is a fatally flawed candidate. They’ve known it for a while. They’ve papered over Benghazi for three and a half years but they’ve always known there was no way you could sell that to the American people. They would have dumped her already, but they have zero bench at all.
2. The coming revelations from the FBI investigation will make Watergate look like a two-bit burglary. At PJ Media yesterday, Andrew McCarthy had a fascinating post about just how bad this thing with Hillary’s e-mail really is.
I made the apparent mistake of giving her the benefit of the doubt: I thought she was guilty of felony mishandling of classified information, but I assumed (wrongly, it seems) that she was being forced by her reckless disregard for the rules to retreat to what she hoped would be a more plausible defense.
Now, it appears there was nothing reckless about it.
Mind you, even the reckless mishandling of classified information is a serious crime. But all indications are that Mrs. Clinton was not grossly negligent. This was a thought-out, quite intentional violation of law. It now looks as if her scheme involved erasing the markings from some documents because she (a) knew what she was doing was a serious violation of law, (b) anticipated the possibility of being called on it, and (c) hoped to set up a fraudulent defense that she lacked knowledge that the documents were classified.
That would be willful criminality, not just criminal recklessness. What is reckless is the Democratic party’s rolling of the dice on Hillary Clinton with no Plan B … just a Plan Bernie.
Bear in mind the FBI probe doesn’t just involve the reckless handling of classified material, but the other major implication of the e-mail scandal; namely, the reason why she used a private server in the first place. That would be the fact that for Hillary, Secretary of State was a side job – her real job was to rake cash into the Clinton Foundation from people who were buying State Department policy, and that business was to be shielded from the American people.
We haven’t heard a lot about that part of the investigation yet, but it’s only a matter of time. And when that breaks, the only thing keeping it from being the largest political scandal in the nation’s history will be the mainstream media’s disinterest in covering it as such.
3. That said, it doesn’t have to be Watergate to wipe out the Democrats in a year when they’re already out of gas at the end of an eight-year run by an unpopular president with a poor economy and an unhappy electorate. Heap this on that and the Dems might well be looking at the Senate as their firewall to protect Obama’s legacy with the White House a lost cause.
And if that’s the case, they would run Mike Bloomberg. Why? Because Bloomberg, who is worth $36 billion, could self-fund his campaign – and that would mean the Democrats could focus their fundraising on Senate races – with an eye toward the fact some 20 of the 33 Senate seats coming up for election this fall are GOP seats and thus it’s possible to take the Senate back. That would stop any major GOP reforms in their tracks.
But if you put Donald Trump into the mix as the GOP nominee, the Democrats could win the election outright – Trump is such a wild card there’s no telling when he might implode against someone other than Hillary.
Don’t be surprised if the media narrative on Hillary starts to change from “inevitable” to “time to get out.” And don’t be surprised if you start hearing much more about Biden and Bloomberg.