Michael Moore Tops Lena Dunham For Worst Political Ad Ever

Michael Moore Tops Lena Dunham For Worst Political Ad Ever
October 30
11:02 2012

What’s worse than an ugly, androgynous and trampy woman comparing voting for the first time to losing one’s virginity?

How about old people who engage in vulgar language while offering mindless voter-suppression allegations against the Republican Party?

You probably have to watch the new MoveOn.org ad produced by noted lardass lefty Michael Moore to appreciate how truly awful it is. But if you do, just remember that we warned you about the obscenities these geezers are spouting. This isn’t safe for work.

Gross, huh?

1. Allan R. Lenhardt
    Allan R. Lenhardt October 30, 16:12

I read the warning – I'm still shocked.

2. Ken Holton
    Ken Holton October 30, 20:08

Such a shame what a little money will make people do or say. If these old folks were willing participants and did this because they wanted to, there really was a great generation in the past, but unfortunately, they weren't part of it. What a disgrace to our seniors. Only a lowlife like Michael Moore! What an insignificant and miniscule individual! Just keep movin' on Hollywood!

3. Shawn Hanscom
    Shawn Hanscom October 30, 21:02

I don't think I'm one to get on the moral high horse, but the vulgarities and sexual innuendo sometimes emanating from the left and even the Obama campaign over the last four years is pathetic. This ad, the Lena Dunham ad, saying BSer to a guy who's interviewing you for a publication (presumably on record), the "teabagging" line in 2009 and 2010 – there are five year olds that conduct themselves better.

4. Eric Bergeson
    Eric Bergeson October 30, 21:12

I would expect nothing less from Michael Moore. He's as dumb as a box of rocks and loves to make stuff up just to "prove" his point. He and Soros are a good pair, may they both rot in hell.

5. Barb Eaton
    Barb Eaton October 30, 21:51

My father WAS part of the greatest generation. These people aren't fit to tie his shoes….

• Janette Seamans
      Janette Seamans October 31, 05:53

Was this for real or some kind of joke?

• Barb Eaton
      Barb Eaton October 31, 13:47

Isn't everything Michael Moore does a joke? Unfortunately, I do believe this aired somewhere, obviously only on cable or the net somewhere.

• Wendy Tai
      Wendy Tai October 31, 19:07

I saw it. and it's the dems who vote even when they are dead. Muslims being shipped in to vote in Ohio.. Yea need to see the movie 2016 Obama's America..

6. Ed McNally
    Ed McNally October 31, 01:35

This makes respect for elders a little difficult. Well, at least these elders, but that was part of Michael Moore's aim as well, I think. I still respect elders by default, as most are quite respectable. Unfortunately, these were useful idiots to a uselss idiot…

• Mark Mendelsohn
      Mark Mendelsohn October 31, 02:48

Profanity? Oh, my stars and garters! I may swoon!

• Mark Mendelsohn
      Mark Mendelsohn October 31, 02:50

And calling Lena Dunham "…an ugly, androgynous and trampy woman"? That shows some real class and brains, let me tell you.

• Harley Oldman
      Harley Oldman October 31, 17:37

And I`ll bet you would nancy!

• Ed McNally
      Ed McNally October 31, 21:25

It isn't a matter fwhether someoe ese somethig foolish r classless It isn't even a mater of politcal leanigs. This was crass and without dignity as was the Lena Dunhamad. I've alled her no maes, but I do find these to be juvenile appeals. I would hope for more.

• Ed McNally
      Ed McNally October 31, 21:26

It isn't a matter of whether someone else does omething foolish or classless. It isn't even a mater of politcal leanigs. This was crass and without dignity as was the Lena Dunhamad. I've alled her no maes, but I do find these to be juvenile appeals. I would hope for more.

7. William Anderson Landrum
    William Anderson Landrum October 31, 01:35

This is the Generation that saved the World? I am ashamed of the way they lowered themselves to a level of scum to put this commercial on the television where my Grand Child can see it.

• Selaine d'Ambrosi
      Selaine d'Ambrosi October 31, 01:42

Bill, where in the world was this ugly, negative crap actually aired? This is, IMHO the worst mud sling I've seen yet. Can't wait for it to be over. Hope you're having fun!

• Antonio Santos
      Antonio Santos October 31, 04:21

This has to be a joke gone really bad???

8. Harley Oldman
    Harley Oldman October 31, 17:35

Just some old brain dead A-wipes. This is how ALL Liberals will end up.

9. Richard Garwood
    Richard Garwood October 31, 20:12

This has got to be a joke because the man alleged to have committed it is a joke because he thinks he has talent. Every time he gets challenged successfully on his positions he gets a look on his face as thought his prunes are engaging, his bladder is bursting and his IQ is about to eject with his fecal discharge.

But in all matters earnest and important we can see where Moore has now become so impotent he needs to publish this trash.