This option will reset the home page of The Hayride restoring closed widgets and categories.

Reset The Hayride homepage
RSS Feed Facebook twitter

VIDEO: You Picked A Fine Time To Leave Me, Blue Shield

Behold, the revenge of the bitter clingers…

1. When they’re singing country songs making fun of you, you’re in a lot of trouble. And when the songs are this good, it’s especially problematic. – See more at: VIDEO: You Picked A Fine Time To Leave Me, Blue Shield – See more at: http://thehayride.com/2013/12/video-you-picked-a-fine-time-to-leave-me-blue-shield/#sthash.rxnduA6v.dpuf

2. Margaret Teague says:

Hilliary's plan may have been better??

3. Marti Shada Seeley says:

They wouldn't accept that- remember?

4. Evelyn McGee says:

This song and the video are very entertaining. What a shame it is all true. When LBJ enacted welfare he pretended it was because he had such a heart for the poor. What he had a heart for was keeping them poor and waving better times in front of them so they would be lifelong democrats. It is still working. Obamacare is enacted to pretend of a heart for those who cannot afford, and do not have, health care. In reality it is for control over the citizens of this country. And once it is planted deep and going strong, it will be forever just as welfare is. And it, also, will be voted for by democrats. It is the beginning of the end of a free nation.

5. Karen Powers says:

funny and true!

6. Need to hold them accountable for what they voted in, and by God they should have to live under the same BS that they voted for the Citizens!!!

7. Barb Barth says:

It's no secret that I am not a fan of this so called President with all the knowledge but this is dumb, dumb, dumb. I can't believe our government is so STUPID. Why not try and impeach him? We have had a lot of stupid presidents but this one takes the cake.

8. Can anyone post the lyrics to this wonderful song?
    It needs to be spread widely.

9. Joe Karwal says:

There is no limit to what political ego, at ALL levels of government, wil foist upon the ordinary citizen.

10. Well, the government told us, if we let 'em control us
    We'd all be covered and cured
    And that managed health care would surely be prize fare
    And everyone would be insured.
    Ole' Nancy Pelosi, she said we were nosy
    When we asked her just what was in store
    And then Mary Landrew, she raised up her tu-tu
    She sold us out like a common road-whore.
    Then they slipped the whole mess right through the Congress
    No regard for you and me
    While we raised a ruckus, they shoved it up us
    Like it was a suppository.
    Now our providers can push premiums higher
    And there's not a thing that we can do
    When you go to the mailbox, you get the shock; they
    Decided to just cancel you.

You picked a fine time to leave me, Blue Shield.
    With Obamacare's details finally revealed
    I'm forced to have cov'rage; you ain't forced to do nuthin'
    Now ain't that a hell of a deal?
    You picked a fine time to leave me, Blue Shield.

Now it just makes me wonder who came up with this blunder
    Maybe it just was an oversight
    But there's thousands of pages of regulations
    That spell it out in black and white
    And it's become quite clear — affordable healthcare
    Is nuthin' more than a disguise
    So you better stay healthy or your insur'nce comp'ny
    Will send you a little surprise.

You picked a fine time to leave me, Blue Shield.
    With Obamacare's details finally revealed
    I'm forced to have cov'rage; you ain't forced to do nuthin'
    Now ain't that a hell of a deal?
    You picked a fine time to leave me, Blue Shield.
    You picked a fine time to leeeeeeeave me, Blue Shield.

11. Well, the government told us, if we let 'em control us
    We'd all be covered and cured
    And that managed health care would surely be prize fare
    And everyone would be insured.
    Ole' Nancy Pelosi, she said we were nosy
    When we asked her just what was in store
    And then Mary Landrew, she raised up her tu-tu
    She sold us out like a common road-whore.
    Then they slipped the whole mess right through the Congress
    No regard for you and me
    While we raised a ruckus, they shoved it up us
    Like it was a suppository.
    Now our providers can push premiums higher
    And there's not a thing that we can do
    When you go to the mailbox, you get the shock; they
    Decided to just cancel you.

You picked a fine time to leave me, Blue Shield.
    With Obamacare's details finally revealed
    I'm forced to have cov'rage; you ain't forced to do nuthin'
    Now ain't that a hell of a deal?
    You picked a fine time to leave me, Blue Shield.

Now it just makes me wonder who came up with this blunder
    Maybe it just was an oversight
    But there's thousands of pages of regulations
    That spell it out in black and white
    And it's become quite clear — affordable healthcare
    Is nuthin' more than a disguise
    So you better stay healthy or your insur'nce comp'ny
    Will send you a little surprise.

You picked a fine time to leave me, Blue Shield.
    With Obamacare's details finally revealed
    I'm forced to have cov'rage; you ain't forced to do nuthin'
    Now ain't that a hell of a deal?
    You picked a fine time to leave me, Blue Shield.
    You picked a fine time to leeeeeeeave me, Blue Shield.

12. What a shame that it is so true, why should the President care, he is set for life, both money and health care and why should the rest of the congress care also, they are covered for life too – they do not have to purchase this stupid health care, so they vote it in . We are losing a lot and people just will not wake up and see what is going on with this. READ THE FINE PRINT AMERICA… I already noticed that so call medicare no longer pays for certain things. This is very serious and we are losing a free nation, with this President. Why should he care, he makes the mess and leaves it to the next President. No wonder he did nothing in his first term, he wanted to be sure he was in for 8 years. Everyone should have woke up and see what was happening, now we all pay if you like it or not… You call that a free nation.