Scott McKay and Brian Haldane take listener questions once again in another mailbag episode. The questions asked of the guys in this installment are:
– Can you handicap the Baton Rouge Mayor’s race? Who are the front runners? Is there a viable long shot?
– Does Rob Maness stand a chance in the Senate race? Do Treasurer John Kennedy’s political skills make him the man to beat?
– Who will Republicans run against John Bel Edwards in 2019? Scott feels that Attorney General Jeff Landry is in a good position to be a thorn in the Governor’s side at every turn between now and the election. They also look at whether or not David Vitter or Jay Dardenne may take another shot at the office.
– Will there be a third Special Legislative session? If so, will anyone even show up?
– (and of course they weren’t going to not talk football) Will the 2016 LSU Tigers live up to the hype?