How to Report Illegal Aliens, Criminal Activity, Fraud, Anonymously

President Ronald Reagan said, “A nation without borders is not a nation.” Federal laws collectively known as the Immigration and Nationality Act provide specific rules and procedures for a foreigner to legally reside and work in the U.S. An illegal alien is a person who lives or works in the U.S. without authorization, violating federal law. Citizens can, and are encouraged to, file an anonymous report at not cost with several government agencies.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement

Immigration and Customs Enforcement: 866-347-2423

Citizens can report an illegal alien by using the Homeland Security Investigation Tip Form at: the more information on the individual the better, including name, address, date of birth, employer, and possible illegal activities.


Contact your local FBI field office. File a report on the FBI’s online tip form, including as much details as possible about any suspected illegal activity.

The Social Security Administration

Report the fraudulent use of a Social Security number by an illegal alien to the Social Security Administration’s fraud hotline: 800- 269-0271. File a report online using the SSA website’s Fraud Reporting form.

The department of Health and Human Services

Call the Department of Health and Human Services fraud alert hotline: 800-447-8477

Provide as much details as possible about any illegal alien that is fraudulently receiving government benefits like food stamps, Medicaid, Medicare, and/or Social Security.

Interested in more national news? We've got you covered! See More National News
Previous Article
Next Article
Join the Conversation - Download the Speakeasy App.

Trending on The Hayride