This option will reset the home page of The Hayride restoring closed widgets and categories.

Reset The Hayride homepage
RSS Feed Facebook twitter

From Dennis Miller’s HBO Special, Brilliance

This isn’t safe for work, as there’s a little salty language in it. But it’s legendary stuff. Miller is the Mark Twain of our age.

Or something.

Anyway, enjoy.

Also of interest…

These Are Pathetic People

Is Carville Slippin’?

Run An’ Tell DAT, Redux

So, Uhhh…

1. Phyl says:

He just nails it every time

2. louis says:

love it. l.a.

3. Padhou 2 says:

He is correct, honest and right on target!

4. Dr. John says:

As usual, he tells it right and to the point….I would love to see more men like him run the politicians right out of D.C….

5. Joanie says:

Dennis, please care about ones faith and although you give a very colorful description of the our countrys faults and mocking many people, you are not to judge! God is our director and our counsel, so no matter how this country thinks,or what our enemies do, or how people act, the only thing we have is to be dependent on our God for all things, He is giving us a reason to search his love and guidance. think about that!!

6. Andy Hines says:

All truth and NO BS. I like that!

7. Andy Hines says:

All truth and NO BS. I like that!

8. Andy Hines says:

All truth and NO BS. I like that!

9. Mrskraivitz06 says:

He has a great topic, I question why he has to use the F word every two or three sentences. That is usually done by speakers who don’t know what they are talking about. I don’t think that’s the case
    here, but it’s definitely poor speaking technique. It shows lack class, at the very least. Say he’s an adult and can speak in whatever manner he chooses? If he wants to be heard by people that are serious minded, I suggest he knock off the foul language.

10. Josie says:

LOVE Dennis. But…typical man, doesn’t multi-task. I can be afraid of both thank you very much! : )

11. Ediehope says:

Well… he’s good at sarcasm and great at putting everybody down. I don’t like him, though, because he’s mean; kind of like Joan Rivers. I like a comedian like Bill Cosby. He’s always funny, but never hurtful or profane. Him I’d have over for dinner. Dennis Miller is just a big nasty downer.

12. Jim Whit says:

Dennis is so right with this whole crew in the Dc area – all these dems on the obama train ride are a bunch of nuts – fallen from some tree where osama obama swoops them up in the net taking them back to the white house for the making of the zombie crew –

13. Bsox11 says:

Once again,,, spot on by the Miller Man!