Another Project Veritas undercover video exposes campaign staffers of Democratic Senate candidate Robert O’Rourke admitting to using campaign donations to fund supplies and transportation for illegals in the migrant caravan coming to the U.S. from Central America.
One staffer said, “I just hope nobody that’s the wrong person finds out about this.”
This is election fraud and a violation of campaign finance rules. It is also illegal to knowingly fund illegal aliens attempting to break U.S. laws.
UNDERCOVER VERITAS: "It's f***ing happening." O'Rourke Campaign Staff Uses Pre-Paid Cards for Honduran Alien Supplies, Transporting Aliens to "airports… bus stations," "None of this is like sh*t there is a rulebook for" FULL REPORT: https://t.co/ZKR7XsMZMN pic.twitter.com/W56WUa1VYi
— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) November 2, 2018
Here are the highlights:
- “I just hope nobody that’s the wrong person finds out about this.”
- “It’s f***ing happening.” O’Rourke Campaign Staff Uses Pre-Paid Cards for Honduran Alien Supplies
- “Don’t ever repeat this…” Campaign Staffers Explain How to Hide Campaign Expenditures for Aliens
- “If you get caught in some sort of violation that’s like a $50,000 fine,” “For me I can just ignore the rules and I’m like f**k it.”
- Transporting Aliens to “airports… bus stations,” “None of this is like sh*t there is a rulebook for”
- Staffer Says She Sent Confirming Texts to Director